December 13, 2012
Evernight's Christmas Bl0g H0p ~ Last Day ( #SO @evernightpub )
A message from Evernight Publishing:
* Welcome to the Evernight Holiday Blog Hop!
* We love the holidays, we love making our readers happy and we love giving away swag. What better way to do that than to hold a blog hop?
* Here's how it works... the more blogs you hop to (shown below) the more chance you have of winning prizes. Each site on the hop is offering a prize and Evernight is offering an iPad 2 as the grand prize! To be in with a chance of winning the site prize simply follow the blog you're visiting and leave a comment which includes your email address. Each entry on each blog is then counted towards the grand prize draw. The more entries you have, the better your chance of winning that iPad 2! You also get extra points for liking the Evernight Facebook page. Just make sure you let us know in the comments that you've done so.
* Happy hopping!
* Welcome and happy holidays!
* As you read above, Evernight Publishing has put together another awesome blog hop! Lots of great prizes are to be had, including the chance to win an iPad2!
* My daily prize is a PDF copy of Keyboards and Kink. To enter for this gift, in the comments answer the new question that I'll provide below and remember to leave your name and email so if you win you can be contacted. I'm also giving away a grand prize! The first part is a surprise--a special, handmade gift--and the other part is a signed print copy of Keyboards and Kink! Today's the last day you can comment for an entry into my blog's daily and grand prize drawing! For extra entries into my drawings, follow this blog via Google Friend Connect (button to do so is in the column to the left) and/or like me on Facebook and/or follow me on Twitter.
* For a chance to win a sponsored grand prize and other authors' prizes, see the list below and click on the names there to visit the blogs.
* When I was younger, after we opened gifts my mom would make a big breakfast ~ eggs, bacon, toast, hash browns, etc. Now after hubby and I do our gift exchange we have French toast. On the morning of the holiday you celebrate what do you do for breakfast?
* Thanks for coming by & taking part in the hop!
* Casey Moss
Here are the links to the blogs to hop to...