* Evernight Publishing opened its doors two years ago. In those two years we’ve signed over one hundred and sixty authors and published over three hundred books. From paranormal to contemporary, we’ve had more best sellers than we can count and made thousands of people smile, sigh and gasp. So, as a thank you to all our readers and everyone who has supported us, we’re holding this blog hop and we have a whole lot of prizes to offer you.
* Here's how it works... the more blogs you hop to (shown below) the more chance you have of winning prizes. Each author on the hop is offering a prize and Evernight is offering the following grand prizes: a Kindle, a $100 Amazon gift certificate, two Evernight swag bags (which includes a tote, a tee, vouchers, a mug and other coolness) and a personalized Facebook banner. To be in with a chance of winning the author prize simply follow the blog you're visiting and leave a comment which includes your email address. Each entry on each blog is then counted towards the grand prize draw. The more entries you have, the better your chance of winning a grand prize! You also get extra points for liking the Evernight Facebook page. Just make sure you let us know in the comments that you've done so.
* Good luck and happy hopping!
To recap: For a chance of winning one of the Grand Prizes, please comment on this blog and Evernight's blog and follow each. Remember to leave your first name and email address in the comment. (If you already follow this blog and/or Evernight's Blog, please state in the comment that you're already a follower. :) ) For even more chances to win a Grand Prize, go to the blogs listed at the bottom of this post and comment/follow on them, too.
To enter to win my author prize, which is one PDF copy of Keyboards and Kink and a $5.99 Evernight Publishing gift certificate (good for one or more EP books depending upon cost), please follow the instructions above. And for even more chances at this prize, following my Facebook page will earn you an extra entry as will following my Twitter profile.
* Next, there are of sales going on. Keyboards and Kink is discounted over at All Romance eBooks as are all Evernight titles for the duration of the b-day bash.
* Bella’s vision intensified, turned telescopic, and narrowed in on the couple. The young girl thrashed in her attacker’s grip to no avail. Her screams echoed off the walls. He plunged his face into the lady’s neckline. The victim, who seemed to rally and find some last threads of strength, placed her hands on his chest and pushed. He jostled backwards. A twisted smile contorted his mouth. Pointed canines dripped crimson liquid.
For more on Keyboards and Kink visit Evernight Publishing
Happy Birthday Evernight!
& Happy Reading from Casey Moss