* Here's how the blog hop works... The more blogs you hop to (find the participants here: Howloween Blog Hop) the more chances you have of winning prizes. Each author on the hop is offering a prize!
* For a chance of winning C.R.'s author prize, which is one PDF copy of Wild West Hauntings, please visit C.R.'s blog HERE comment on the Day 1 post there, leaving your first name and email address with the comment, and follow the blog. For even more chances at the prize, following her Facebook page will earn you an extra entry as will following her Twitter profile. And for chances at a special surprise prize (could be a print book or two or a gift certificate or maybe even a goody box!) in addition to doing the above, comment and follow this blog and then visit C.R.'s other blog HERE, comment and follow there, too, for an extra entry for the PDF and entry into the special drawing. Wait! There's more! For two more entries follow Casey at her Facebook Page and Twitter Profile. That'd be seven chances to win Wild West Hauntings! Please note, to be entered in the special drawing you have to at least comment & follow all three blogs. Everything else earns you extra entries. :)
* Check back each day for the continuation of the spooky excerpt. Good luck and happy hopping!
* In life and the afterlife, on the Double D Ranch one belief holds true—the power of love changes lives.
* With cowboys, ghosts, modern day women, hot dreams, pre-wedding relations and a bit of sexy time travel, life promises to be one wild time on the ranch again.
* Rachel Star has met the man of her dreams … literally. Too bad he’s a ghost. When true love crosses boundaries from dreams to reality and across time, the Double D ranch is the place it happens. It takes the love of a man from the past, Dalton Dougan, to bring love full circle in the present for Rachel.
* Bristol Ashcombe, soon to be Dougan, is ready to have her baby … and so is a poltergeist. Can the love of a woman for her man and child sustain her during the most horrible of terrors? Can the love between family and friends really dispel the evil haunting them?
* Wild West Hauntings — Double D Ranch Tales (Book 2), a contemporary, paranormal, erotic romance story set in Nevada.
* The coolness of the bedroom was the second odd occurrence that Bristol noticed after she’d woke unexpectedly in the room bathed by shadow and light. The first had been the baby’s unusual kicking pattern.
* What the…
* After sweeping her open palm over her stomach in the hopes of settling the little one, she glanced at Damon. As usual he was wrapped around her body with his legs across hers and his arm protectively draped around her belly bulge.
* She wasn’t shocked by the massive body heat he gave off because that was a normal occurrence for her man when he slept. No, it was the shiver that ran down her spine when her gaze rested on the panty remote on the nightstand near Damon’s head.
* The dial moved once.
* Fear followed by confusion plummeted through her body, and suddenly her mouth felt full of cotton.
* Surely her eyes played tricks on her.
For more on the first book in the series, Wild West Weekend, & the second book, Wild West Hauntings, now available at Evernight Publishing, visit the Double D blog. :)
Happy Halloween & Happy Reading,