* Here's how the blog hop works... The more blogs you hop to (find the participants here: Howloween Blog Hop) the more chances you have of winning prizes. Each author on the hop is offering a prize!
* For a chance of winning C.R.'s author prize, which is one PDF copy of Wild West Hauntings, please visit C.R.'s blog HERE comment on the Last Day post there, leaving your first name and email address with the comment, and follow the blog. For even more chances at the prize, following her Facebook page will earn you an extra entry as will following her Twitter profile. And for chances at a special surprise prize (could be a print book or two or a gift certificate or maybe even a goody box!) in addition to doing the above, comment and follow this blog and then visit C.R.'s other blog HERE, comment and follow there, too, for an extra entry for the PDF and entry into the special drawing. Wait! There's more! For two more entries follow Casey at her Facebook Page and Twitter Profile. That'd be seven chances to win Wild West Hauntings! Please note, to be entered in the special drawing you have to at least comment & follow all three blogs. Everything else earns you extra entries. :)
* Today is the last day of the spooky excerpt. Good luck and happy hopping!
* In life and the afterlife, on the Double D Ranch one belief holds true—the power of love changes lives.
* With cowboys, ghosts, modern day women, hot dreams, pre-wedding relations and a bit of sexy time travel, life promises to be one wild time on the ranch again.
* Rachel Star has met the man of her dreams … literally. Too bad he’s a ghost. When true love crosses boundaries from dreams to reality and across time, the Double D ranch is the place it happens. It takes the love of a man from the past, Dalton Dougan, to bring love full circle in the present for Rachel.
* Bristol Ashcombe, soon to be Dougan, is ready to have her baby … and so is a poltergeist. Can the love of a woman for her man and child sustain her during the most horrible of terrors? Can the love between family and friends really dispel the evil haunting them?
* Wild West Hauntings — Double D Ranch Tales (Book 2), a contemporary, paranormal, erotic romance story set in Nevada.
* Cold. So Cold.
* “Stop. Please. Stop,” she begged on a jagged plea. The visibility of her breath confirmed she wasn’t imagining the drop in temperature.
* Her panic stirred Damon. He stretched and then stilled. “Bristol? Baby?” There was strong alarm in his voice.
* “Ah … yes.” She sucked in a breath. “Oh … no, please stop.”
* He must have noticed the dial on the panty remote move to the high position at the same time that she whimpered the ‘stop please’ because he shot up in bed. His sleep-filled gaze was confused as he looked at Bristol.
* “Oh God. Oh God.” The orgasm ripped through her body, sending tremors through her limbs.
* Damon’s confused gaze turned to a wide-eyed stare and never once strayed from hers while the orgasm shook her body. When she’d finally gained enough breath to speak, she begged on the cusp of a yell, “Turn it off. Please.”
* Once her words had sunk in, Damon bolted off the bed, grabbed the remote and smashed it to the floor splintering the plastic into many pieces.
* Abruptly the vibrations halted.
* A slow, wicked chuckle seeped through the room, sending splinters of fear racing through her body. “What the hell was that? Damon?”
For more on the first book in the series, Wild West Weekend, & the second book, Wild West Hauntings, now available at Evernight Publishing, visit the Double D blog. :)
Happy Halloween & Happy Reading,