Welcome to the middle of the week!
Mid Week Tease is an event where authors are spotlighting a few lines or a paragraph or two from their stories. Readers, you get to sample some delicious snippets and be teased, titillated and tantalized into the weekend!
My contribution to MWT this week is from an erotic urban fantasy story I've written and submitted (still waiting to hear back on it - inbox is tired of me stalking it...) called Open World - a C.O.V.E.N. story. This book continues with the world I created in AFK, my story in the Evernight Publishing anthology, Keyboards & Kink. Enjoy!
* Cassandra clicked her fingers in front of Hope’s face. “Hope?”
* Snapped out of her trance, Hope threw her arms around her cousin. “Oh my God, I’m so happy to see you. Please tell me you know what’s going on. Where’s Faith? Our boyfriends?”
* Cassandra peeled Hope off of her and cast her gaze at the ground. “I wish I could explain it all. I woke up in my secret location, dressed in the outfit I use for ceremonies, and a note from Morrigan requesting I meet her when I have a chance had been in my messages.”
* “So you don’t know where anyone is?”
* “Nope.” Cassandra shrugged. “Sorry.”
* In a strange world. Family’s missing. Den is nowhere to be seen. Thank God Cass is here. I hate being alone. Hope’s blood ran cold through her veins. She rocked slightly, twisted her hands together as she dealt with the news.
Find out more about AFK here: AFK: Keyboards & Kink
Visit these other wonderful authors for more MWT goodness!